My Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought this off my fathers estate, it would have been my job to clean it up, fix a few things and try to sell the gas chugger and I wouldn't have made any money off it. I drove my sierra through high school so its got a lot of the usual stupid 16yr old mods and damage so I am enjoying the stock-ness and ride of the 2wd.

It had been pretty much sitting outside for the last 2years of my old mans life, then sat another 2yrs in the garage, ownerless, and used for storage.

First day I drove it, washed the heck out of it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Brought it in a few days later and gave it a good exterior detail

It took a combined total of 21hrs to get the exterior and interior cleaned up. My mom thought it was a good idea to keep 50lb bags of sunflower seeds in the back seat, and of course the mice found them. Add that to the fact that my old man had a 2pack a day habit turned it into a nightmare detail.

Taking off the pinstripe

Couple weeks later I attacked it again, this time with the buffer and stole the parking lamps out of my sierra.

Not to shabby for a '94 eh?