My '95 ECSB build...the Big Green Mean Machine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I think it was a great trade only thing that sucks is we all have rust on our cab corners but yeah I think that makes about 5 MN guys total including me on here at least that I know of
Get on our level!!!

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered a Hypertech Power Charger, injector pod spacer, Edelbrock open filter element and CFM-Tech tbi spacer! Cant wait to install it! Truck is in the shop getting the new ball joints installed, the brakes bled, and the timing checked

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where in Minnesota are you from? I'm from the Delano area but in Iowa now for school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where in Minnesota are you from? I'm from the Delano area but in Iowa now for school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm about 2.5 hours north of you, up in the boonies! Im about 35 minutes east of Detroit Lakes if you know where that is.

I got my fuel line extensions and injector pod spacer in the mail today. Air cleaner and throttle body spacer should be here tomorrow. Truck is still at the shop, hoping to pick it up tomorrow.

You must be registered for see images attach

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I installed the injector pod spacer, power charger, and my Edelbrock open air filter today. Truck feels a little better, we'll see if my mileage increases...seems like I'm getting pretty ty mileage at the moment.

I've ordered another throttle body as a guinea pig for the ultimate TBI mods, hopefully get that done this Saturday.

In other news, I also ordered a Kicker 12" sub w/ box and a Boss amp too. The truck is already wired for a system so I figure I might as well take advantage of it!!

Last edited:

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been having a pretty good time driving the truck, she's been running good! Here are some random pictures:

So happy I went with the black/white instead of a chrome air filter.

Nice longtube headers, can feel it on the top end for sure.

Got my sub and amp installed! It hits hard, I love it. Need to figure out how to clean up the wiring and stuff now.

Spare throttle body arrived today so I'll get it all cleaned up, do the Ultimate TBI mods to it and throw the throttle body and the TB spacer in as soon as I can!

Last edited:

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update, got my Ultimate tbi mods finished and my throttle body spacer installed!! It feels a lot smoother than it did before! Little more oomph in the SOTP dyno too.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Nice mods so far!

But man that cancer in the cab, you gonna fix it before the winter?