My '95 Chevy Shortbed - "Lola"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Holy subwoofers, batman! Haha i ran 1 15" once and it was a ton of fun, can't imagine yours! Nice truck, and welcome to a friendly, knowledgeable site.

Silverick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy subwoofers, batman! Haha i ran 1 15" once and it was a ton of fun, can't imagine yours! Nice truck, and welcome to a friendly, knowledgeable site.

Thanks for the welcome!

As far as the subs, they really work nice and can hit pretty hard if you want them to. This system has been in the truck since about '98

I just did some work on it around Christmas time and replaced a Pioneer amp for the front speakers with a Polk Audio amp and it works well....

Attachments

• Lola - Lanzar amp top.jpg
    Lola - Lanzar amp top.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Lola - Subs with Lanzar amp, JVC amp, Pioneer amp - (before).jpg
    Lola - Subs with Lanzar amp, JVC amp, Pioneer amp - (before).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Lola - Polk Audio amp, capacitor, fuse block and Lanzar amp.jpg
    Lola - Polk Audio amp, capacitor, fuse block and Lanzar amp.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8

Itsjusttotall

Reaction score
I also am new to the site. I recently bought a 97 Cheyenne short bed. I noticed you have a bench seat, and this might sound like a really dumb question. How do I get the seat to lean forward? I have tried everything that I can think of and nothing.

Silverick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also am new to the site. I recently bought a 97 Cheyenne short bed. I noticed you have a bench seat, and this might sound like a really dumb question. How do I get the seat to lean forward? I have tried everything that I can think of and nothing.

My seat just pulls forward without any latch...