My 94 ECRB Sierra 4x4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Its funny that we have the same background on our laptops.... lol

Prove it... what's the license plate # on the truck! :lol:

On topic: Fired it up today and after a slight oh-**** moment with a small coolant leak from a loose bolt, everything went smooth. Temperature and oil pressure stayed a lot more consistent as well while driving.
Next on the chopping block is to rebuild that throttle body, didn't want to get too far ahead of myself as the intake gasket job was probably the most in-depth task i've done to the truck yet.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Cleaned up the throttle body today. New fuel pressure regulator, injector filters, throttle position sensor.
I did not drill out the IAC, nor did I do the ultimate TBI mods. Yet, anyways.

Will update hopefully within a day or two with an exhaust clip with the new headers installed!

You must be registered for see images attach

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Took some spur of the moment pics with my cell today.. lovely 3.2 megapixel camera, haha.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I actually really like those pics imo the graininess of the Camera adds to the overall wintery/snowy feel of the pics

Sent from my static android

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I actually really like those pics imo the graininess of the Camera adds to the overall wintery/snowy feel of the pics

Sent from my static android

I was thinking the same thing last night when I posted them, I like the looks, but the whole scene was a lot prettier in person, really wish I had a good cam on me at the time. Just gotta decide if I'll use one for TOTM or not, lol.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Installed the headers today. Disappointed to say the least in the quality of these headers. Spark plug boots touching the pipes, unable to fit a socket or a wrench on one bolt, my y-pipe will need to be narrowed by about 3/4" inch to bolt up. Will be a nightmare to change plugs.

I do believe I will be cleaning up the manifolds, painting them black and putting them back in with new donuts and y-pipe hardware..

Anybody want to buy a set of headers? Lol.

Also, do the factory manifolds not use gaskets?!