My 94 Blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theoutlaw

Reaction score
Well here she is. Only got a 100,000 on her. Runs and drives perfect. Even has the factory Delco Bilstien shocks that came with the Z71 package. I've had it about 2 months. I'm gonna lift it 4" and do some upgrades under the hood.

You must be registered for see images attach

LT265/75R16 Load Range E cooper Discoverer ATR on What I think are Centerline wheels.

theoutlaw

Reaction score
I'm ditching the boards as soon as I find something to replace them with. Need something for the woman to step on when she gets in. LOL

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude for christ sake take off those running boards ASAP and throw them the fuuuuu away
Your woman really needs a "step" to get in that? lol crazy

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good! i would lose the wheels, bug guard, roof racks, running boards and debadge/demold. just my opinion

theoutlaw

Reaction score
The boards are taking a hike tomorrow. I dumped the ***** so I don't need anything for her step on. anymore. Priorities. LOL I actually like the bug gaurd and badges. I am ditching the chrome fender molding but keeping the rest because of 17 yaer paint fade difference. As for the roof rack it will be staying until I get one I can mount lights and my spare tire on. Suprisingly the shocks work fine so they are also staying for now.