My 88 rcsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ready to go back together after one more coat!
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:drool:

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Back together and installed the new brake lines, now just waiting for the Air mgmt. package bringer here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Trying to figure out where the best place to the pressure switch, check valve and water traps. I was thinking of mounting to the frame under the cab so it is unseen but am concerned that some could get damaged by something being kicked up by the front tire. I am still going to put the tank in the bed and was also looking a different configurations on where to have all of this installed and not look too bulky...any suggestions will be appreciated!

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trying to figure out where the best place to the pressure switch, check valve and water traps. I was thinking of mounting to the frame under the cab so it is unseen but am concerned that some could get damaged by something being kicked up by the front tire. I am still going to put the tank in the bed and was also looking a different configurations on where to have all of this installed and not look too bulky...any suggestions will be appreciated!

Id put some sort of skid plate type thing to protect the sensitive parts. For the air tanks itd be sweet typo cut the inside of the bed and make a compartment similar to the suburbans trunk space. Thats just me throwing random things out there lol.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I posted this on FB this afternoon, the water traps, check valve and misc. fittings came today but for some reason they sent 10 ptc 90 deg. fittings. I ordered one and called Gauge today and they are sending me a UPS label to send them back. I am just waiting on the leader hose and rotolock fittings to get here to hopefully finish the parts list.
You must be registered for see images attach

So here's what I have so far, I think I'll need some more fittings as I figure out where I want to run everything. Still have some metal work to do on the bed so while I finish that I can start planning the placement of the Accuair components.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Please post a video when you get this installed. I have not seen any videos of gmt400's with an accuair set up.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Will do, I plan on documenting my install as well.