My 1994 454 3/4 ton suburban (S1N1ST3R) build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD454BURB

Reaction score
Recently purchased a 94 454 suburban 3/4 ton from a friend of mine trying to decide just how far to go with it.

Current plans include:

Rebuild Motor
Rebuild 4l80
SAS
Rear Disc Conversion
Bad Ass Bumpers and Roof Rack
Custom Rock Sliders and Skid Plates
Full Roll Cage and much more

This all going to be home built no kits other than motor trans. Done by me and a couple buddies any other suggestions pm me pics to come she looks rough right now but she's a solid old girl.

1BAD454BURB

Reaction score
Well found out the other day old girls still got tons of power even with a knocking rod lol.

time to find a 496 crank for my engine

`

1BAD454BURB

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Started the sas tonight before pic not going to do a build thread on the sas

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

1BAD454BURB

Reaction score
so got half way through gutting all the unnecessary factory bs out her and ran out of gas for the liquid wrench :banghead: torsion bars were being a hoe so i cut the cross member out and removed them with pass assembly did not un bolt anything but arms shocks and half shaft came out as one piece. current drive train config is looking like 454, 4l80e, np205 passenger drop tcase, gm 14 bolt ff g80 ton rear diff, dana 44 hd front axle, true 1 ton springs. im ready to see her done have a set of 33" tires for now :sweak: planning on running 37 or 39's when shes done