My 1990 K2500 F44 "The Green *******"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
You just move the rear brake line from the RWAL to the proportioning block. It won't thread directly in, so you'll need an adapter. It's been eons, so I don't recall the size.
I found the rwal removal thread, got the fitting. Going to order a brake line kit next week along with a nbs master

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
I also upgraded the rubber hoses to braided stainless ones from Russell at the same time. I pretty much redid the whole ass system in a day.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I re did the front flex a few years ago but they do look like trash so I may just go ahead and get new ones for front and rear, might as well.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it's not too late to order rust combatant; look at CP90 Rust Inhibitor; that **** works like a hot damn. I need to order a new case because my frame is starting to show some spots ever since I ran out and I wanna spray it down once I get a fresh coat of paint all over it.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
If it's not too late to order rust combatant; look at CP90 Rust Inhibitor; that **** works like a hot damn. I need to order a new case because my frame is starting to show some spots ever since I ran out and I wanna spray it down once I get a fresh coat of paint all over it.
I have some Por-15 that I used on the inside of the rails when I had the engine out leftover that I plan on using.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Pulled the core support off and not surprised. Passenger side has a hole and driver's side is soft, going to make some plates to weld in the bottom.
You must be registered for see images attach

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Got the torsion bars unloaded, CV axles out, knuckles off, sway bar links off. Stopping for the day to go do laundry and start dinner and lunch for the next few days. If I get out of work at reasonable times during the week I'll come out and work the truck. Otherwise next weekend will be the next time I'll be able to work on it.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Still tearing down huh? Eventually you're gonna have to put it all back together.
Yeah I keep finding the "might as well do it now while I'm here" things. Going to tear the front diff out and re seal it. It leaks. Only 3 more bolts. Then I can por-15 the inside of the mounts.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Upper A-Arms out. Got distracted by fixing my Saturn then jumping it today. Need to find a 21mm wrench to continue dropping out the front diff.