My 1990 K2500 F44 "The Green *******"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Being a 90 it shouldn't have front ABS. It's probably just RWAL and I don't know anything about diposing of that. There's a thread floating around here somewhere about the RWAL delete. I also liked my 800 master. While it didn't do much for stopping faster, it definitely improved the pedal feel and response in a night and day difference.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'd delete RWAL too, did it on my 88. Only takes one fitting to bypass the thing.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Being a 90 it shouldn't have front ABS. It's probably just RWAL and I don't know anything about diposing of that. There's a thread floating around here somewhere about the RWAL delete. I also liked my 800 master. While it didn't do much for stopping faster, it definitely improved the pedal feel and response in a night and day difference.

I meant the rwal what I mean not what I say lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
I would do the ABS delete. @Sampuppy1 did it if im not mistaken and he would recommend. Not sure how often hes on here anymore but hes T-unit in the group chat. Also id do some fluid film or something in the fenders, rockers, and bedsides to try to keep those from rusting. And braided loom from amazon is the **** when it comes wire loom.
Planned on spraying some internal frame coating in the fenders and front box part of the rails. The driver rocker is shot already, but do have the panels to correct it.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Started tearing down the front end tonight. The inner fenders were way rotted. I'll grab photos in the a.m. Need to find new front brake lines, and run the fuel feed line a little better, among other things. Going to tear down the core support and front suspension tmrw.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Also loved my stainless pre bent lines. I went through quite an ordeal having ordered an ABS line set it even thinking about the fact I was deleting the thing. Tried to make it work but in the end I just got a non abs line set and used it instead.

Inline tube is based out of Holland Michigan and I got one of my line sets from them. The other was from classic tube. Finelines was stickered on the abs line set and SS tubes also rings a bell as well for some reason. Worth looking into if you plan to keep the old truck around for awhile.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Also loved my stainless pre bent lines. I went through quite an ordeal having ordered an ABS line set it even thinking about the fact I was deleting the thing. Tried to make it work but in the end I just got a non abs line set and used it instead.

Inline tube is based out of Holland Michigan and I got one of my line sets from them. The other was from classic tube. Finelines was stickered on the abs line set and SS tubes also rings a bell as well for some reason. Worth looking into if you plan to keep the old truck around for awhile.

If you look close I got the inline tube SS trans cooler lines on. I was hoping for a front kit only and they don't offer just the front lines. I'll check around town first otherwise I'll just order some lines from inline.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
If you look close I got the inline tube SS trans cooler lines on. I was hoping for a front kit only and they don't offer just the front lines. I'll check around town first otherwise I'll just order some lines from inline.

I also upgraded the rubber hoses to braided stainless ones from Russell at the same time. I pretty much redid the whole ass system in a day.