My 1990 GMC Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dewster

Reaction score
Well, here's what you'll find me driving around most days:

You must be registered for see images attach

I bought it back in July, and had to drive to the next state over (Tennessee) to get it. Didn't have any luck finding a GMC in VA. :)

Back picture:

That is one of the main reasons why I chose the specific year of this truck. I liked the look of that GMC stripe, and something about the limited years GM did that made it even more neat.
I have the M and the C in the cab..., they just fell off a while back.

Picture of the cab:

There's the inside of it. I got lucky in finding one with the blue interior, as that's what I was hoping to get all along.

Instrument Cluster:

My soft spot for the moonie gauges goes back to my young days when we had a '90 Chevy C1500. I used to (and still do) love watching the speedometer and the oil gauge move.

The tape player

Two pictures above, in the background, is my grandfather's (now ours) '92 GMC Sierra. That's the first truck I saw the EQ cassette player in. I was always fascinated with the EQ screen on the cassette player. I'd love to play with the EQ buttons and watch the bars go up and down. That's another reason why I went with the 88-94 style of trucks.

Working!:

Cassette player in action:

The current receiver box I have in it isn't an EQ model, but it does provide limited EQ functionality. Hope to find a full-EQ receiver box soon.

Inner cab:

The seats and the overall interior is in very good condition. No smoke smells and no tears in the upholstery.

All in all, it's a very nice truck and I'm glad I found it. More pictures to come soon.