Most adult acting forum on the net

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
FSC started similarly to this site. It just grew so far, so fast that it went downhill a bit. I've just learned to try and dig through the crap over there and ignore as much of it as I can. GMFS was born from arguments on FSC. I've been on GMFS from the very beginning as well, but it's always had a negative vibe since it was conceived out of anger. I think the majority of us have come here from either FSC or GMFS (or both) and have come with the attitude of not wanting to deal with all that nasty mess. I think the negativity that can be found on FSC and GMFS somewhat helps GMT-400 to be a better place.

I agree 100% percent, its the reason im here, i have an account over at FSC and GMFS, and all anyone ever does is bash people or try to pick out EVERY little thing that is said wrong, im tired of that crap, this forum is perfect, there is the small little arguments, but what "Family" doesn't get into it every-once in awhile.

I know that GMT400 is the first and last forum i check everyday. and im on a ton of forums.

Last edited:

bowtiedude

Reaction score
I too was on fsc and gmfs got tired of the whiners and the b/s. I just recently found this site. I look on here almost every day since. Seems to be a different breed here I hope it stays that way.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found all three around the same time. I just kept finding new links on peoples sigs.... and stuck to this site because of the lack of drama and such. I still go on the others to get info fast since they have a traffic rate that this site doesnt, but 9 out of 10 times i get the right info here and sometimes just as fast.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
resurrecting a dead thread but I just wanna add my two cents... Im on vwvortex.com (I have a mk3 Jetta) and that has got to be the single worse forum ever as far as b/s and whining... and heaven forbid you ask a dumb question. but the biggest thing that bothers me is that someone will do something to their car and 100 people will post about how they did it wrong or its not "proper" or "euro". I dont care what you do to your car or truck. as long as you like it, your the only person who has to be pleased with it. gmt400-ers definitely know how to say "Its not my style but if you like it thats all that matters"... well thats my rant. (also a member of Newbeetle.org, great site if your a new beetle owner)

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Heh, I know the feeling as well. I spend quite a bit more time here and at one other site (www.thetruckstop.us for diesel tech) because of the quality and maturity levels on both sites.

I'm on FSC and GMFS as well. One thing I've gotten sick and tired of is whenever I post pictures of my trucks, i always get told to debage and colormatch them. NO! Everyone also wants me to put a newer grill on my 88. Uh, No, i like my old chrome grill.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heh, I know the feeling as well. I spend quite a bit more time here and at one other site (www.thetruckstop.us for diesel tech) because of the quality and maturity levels on both sites.

I'm on FSC and GMFS as well. One thing I've gotten sick and tired of is whenever I post pictures of my trucks, i always get told to debage and colormatch them. NO! Everyone also wants me to put a newer grill on my 88. Uh, No, i like my old chrome grill.

I dont know why anyone would give ya tips on making your trucks look better, yeah, Im not a fan of the headlights on the 88, but it somehow fits the rest of the truck. If anything those guys are jealous of the quality of your work on all your trucks. Yeah, I hate chrome, big wheels with low profile tires on 4x4s.....a lot of things, but its your truck, if you like stuff that I find gawdy, give er, you gotta drive, not me.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes to each his own, live and let live, I also dislike when people nit pick apart someone else's ride, it's their's let them do what they want!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

100% agree. I'm on FSC and GMFS along with several other forums, ans this is by far my favorite. I see it all the time when the newer members of FSC post a question that gets asked alot, and all the replies are always like you should of tried searching first or something similiar. And also they seem to be biased towards the senior members over there, I've been a member over there for 2 or 3 years, and even I've been bitched at by the staff over there. I seldom even post over there anymore

Now GMFS is another story lol The theme over there is debadge, color match, and cali lean bro. I enjoy reading the threads over there sometimes, but for technical information here and GMtruckcentral.com are far better then most of the others in my opinion. All though i must say, FSC's "Tech Articles" section would be great again if any of the pictures worked from the 5 -6 year old articles.

EDIT: I think i used the term "over there" a few too many times lol