Missing RPO codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another idea if aren't aware of. In the factory service manual in the General Information section, is the " Options and Process codes". All the RPO codes available for that year truck. Or if it's your Buick GN service manual options available that year.
So being the total GM RPO list is gigantic the service manual narrows it down to only what was available on that type series of vehicle. And i have photos, from my 1993 GMC manual.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

SB71

Reaction score
I have read that an email to [email protected] might get you a build sheet. I thought at one time I paid a site on the internet for the RPO codes by VIN. I don't remember the site or what I did with the results. A smart person would have saved it on the computer in a file. I sent an email off to [email protected] and see what happens. I will try @1ton-o-fun if that doesn't work. Thank you for your help!
Me too. I paid for the info less than six months ago but can't for the life of me remember through whom. I should have saved the info!