Lund Seal and Peel Tonneau

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with it? I hear that the rear bar is difficult/impossible to remove from some people... and others say no big deal. I can't find much of any real info.

I'm torn between putting in a tool box and picking up a tonneau. The tonneau is STUPID cheap at Fleet Farm.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds good, I'd like to know if anyone has any other info about it.

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i cant remember the brand that i have on mine (it was on the truck when i bought it). ive been on crutches, and could still roll and unroll it in less than a minute. rear bar attached very easily. im going to just get a chest to just put underneath the cover since it wouldnt take anything to roll up and back. im in the hospital now but when i get home monday or tuesday i'll check

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
i cant remember the brand that i have on mine (it was on the truck when i bought it). ive been on crutches, and could still roll and unroll it in less than a minute. rear bar attached very easily. im going to just get a chest to just put underneath the cover since it wouldnt take anything to roll up and back. im in the hospital now but when i get home monday or tuesday i'll check

Thats what I was thinking... I could build something out of melamine relatively easily. toss that in front of the wheel wells and have the best of both worlds, minus instant access to the stuff in the box.

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking... I could build something out of melamine relatively easily. toss that in front of the wheel wells and have the best of both worlds, minus instant access to the stuff in the box.

yea definately. i also figure if im workin for the day and will be in and out of the toolbox, open the cover up. just leave it rolled up and when im done just cover it back up. with the one i have, just rolling it back and latching the rear bar, the velcro is already lined up. just run my hand up each side to seal it up good

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with that particular model of the Lund series covers, but I do have a Lund Genesis roll up tonneau cover on my 94'. It is EXCELLENT quality, but it was also a pretty penny. I bought mine at Fleet Farm about 2 years ago now, it was $380 and some change after tax and what not, but it was money very well spent! It hasn't faded one bit, it has a very good seal, fit great, easily rolls up quickly, allows for use of my bed rails as well and looks great, and also the rear bar assy simply rolls up with the rest of the cover! I would recommend going the higher end model I have, couldn't be happier with mine!

Last edited:

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's good to hear. I really need a bed cover. I plan on taking trips with the truck and you just can't do that in a RC truck risking running into a rainstorm and ruining everything in the bed.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can get a new seal for a fiberglass tonneau cover? Mine leaks