lS Swap A/C Wiring Help Blue/Green PCM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raulfelix24

Reaction score
I am needing help with the final stages of my LS swap. I swapped in a 2005 suburban 5.3 with 4l60e into my 1998 scsb. I am running both harnesses in the truck and reworked them myself with the help of Brendan from LT1SWAPS.COM. The truck is currently running and the only things I am still needing to wire up is the a/c, oil pressure gauge, and the fuel level gauge. I have seen a lot of information for the blue/red Pcm’s but not much for the blue/green. If some one that Has done what I am asking about give some advice. Where do I place the a/c request wire, the low pressure switch, etc. Also I am trying to figure out how to wire my fuel level gauge. If it helps I am running the original a/c components from the 98 truck and I am using the a/c relocation kit that I purchased from lextech. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Raul

NorthState

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been a long time, @Raulfelix24. Did you ever get an answer? I was thinking that the 5.7 harness could take everything except the AC request wire. I’m been working on swapping my 1997 for a few months, but I’ve just recently gotten a blue/green harness and PCM.