Lowering without fabrication?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when you buy the flip kit for the rear it will come with C-notchs.. you can weld them in or bolt.. i weld mine in so i can sleep better at night lol..

Ahh... I wasn't seeing any notches on the kits I was looking at... just spindles, shackles, and shocks. Since I'm going to have to do some cutting I'll go back through some of the other threads and rethink the situation.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i will give you my input on the drop shock.. dont buy them.. they ride like crap!!

look on summit racing they have kits..

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
front spindles and 2 inch coils
rear flip kit and bolt in cnotches
shocks all around

You wont have the clearnce after the flip kit is installed without the notches
i would hit up norcall ss for a djm kit

This. Tony set me up awesome with what I got. Check his store too. Awesome guy.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
well i will give you my input on the drop shock.. dont buy them.. they ride like crap!!

look on summit racing they have kits..

The Pro Comp "Toxic's" on my truck aren't too bad.

I am running the DJM kit on mine the install was smooth the only "*****" I have about it is the notch. I had to make my own templet, I know it sounds minor but it should come with one. I used nothing but hand tools and cutoff wheels for my install so don't "need" a plasma cutter but it would make some things a little easier. I cut out the section for my notches with a cut off wheel on a grinder. I got all my stuff thru Summit but if I would have know about Norcall ss I would have gone thru him and saved a pill of coin.

Last edited:

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have less then 500 miles on my rear shocks and there both leaking oil now and at $75 apiece im not to happy with the belltech shocks..

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Thats about all I have in my summits.......most people say the summits are stiff..I think they are damn soft Im getting KYB's when i bag