lowered obs on limited wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looking for pics of lowered obs on limited wheels. Info on what drop, tires size, and problems. I'm thinking 4/6 on 255/65's

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for pics of lowered obs on limited wheels. Info on what drop, tires size, and problems. I'm thinking 4/6 on 255/65's

heres my 93 I had a couple years back... 4/6 with 235/70s
You must be registered for see images attach

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shortchevy any problems with it. I'm looking at wider tires would they clear.

you should be fine in the rear, especially if you have a stepside. I had 255/60s on that truck before the limiteds and they rubbed alot in the front without the fronts rolled, I had Belltech spindles and springs and they push the wheels out. after rolling the fenders It was tons better. So in short I think you'll be fine as long as you roll the fronts.... Lets see a picture of the truck your talking about

Reaction score
Last pic I have all most the same. Body kit is coming off its busted on the other side.

Attachments

• 1-10-11%20%202.jpg
    1-10-11%20%202.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 50

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last pic I have all most the same. Body kit is coming off its busted on the other side.

looks like a solid start! I love limited wheels I wish I would have kept them.... If I ever see another set im buying em! I saw a set polished once where the flat spots were polished, and the recesses and caps were black and the centers had the black and red chevy bowties that my sport wheels have.... that was HOTT

Reaction score
Yea she a little rough still pulling all the junk off it had a lot of addons when I got it. Traded a 93 ranger with 250000 miles and a blown trans. Man thought the motor was going just needed a full tune up and cleaning had 125000 miles. I was going to ask u about the caps. I almost traded them when I got the truck. They look so good on your lowered truck. I'm planing to run jdm kit and roll the fenders.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea she a little rough still pulling all the junk off it had a lot of addons when I got it. Traded a 93 ranger with 250000 miles and a blown trans. Man thought the motor was going just needed a full tune up and cleaning had 125000 miles. I was going to ask u about the caps. I almost traded them when I got the truck. They look so good on your lowered truck. I'm planing to run jdm kit and roll the fenders.

that seems like a sweet deal! you got the best year in my opinion. you have the new interior with the "good seats and dash" and you have an easily rebuild-able tb, instead of the vortecs expensive spider-injector mess. whatever you do dont use a pliers to roll them, use a wooden baseball bat. I have a friend who has an eastwood fender roller, theyre too expensive to buy to use on one truck but if you know someone who needs it done to split the cost on one.

Reaction score
Yea he was mad when he found out what it was. Yea I like the setup it is easy to work on and cheap parts. I was going to use a bat or a hammer and dolly