Lower valence question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
If I take it off will it affect anything? People say it makes the truck run cooler

Sent my 3/4 ton iPhone

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
the valence is more of an appearance thing. I've heard people say it makes it more aerodynamic but who knows. I alternate mine on and off. I've had it on for almost a year now (longest since I got the truck) and I'm thinking of taking it off again.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's not there for cooling. It's there for aerodynamics. It pushes the air out and around the truck instead of under the truck where it will drag on the suspension whatnot. You'll also expose the bottom of the frame rails below the front bumper if you remove it. So, if you're not overly concerned about losing a fraction of a MPG in fuel mileage and you don't care if you see the frame rails, then go for it. Take it off.

liljoker1994

Reaction score
A lot of us lowered guys out them on to fill gap I think a lifted truck looks better without them IMO

Check my feedback in
Rctech.net
Trx250r.net
Ds450hq.com
Username liljoker1994
And eBay and others all under same username very trustworthy

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I can't even close to see my frame rails and it won't make any difference in mpg I promise lol

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Yea, i ripped mine off climbing a ditch bank. It wont make any difference other than looks.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just think it looks odd not having one