LostX's Black CCLB 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LostX

Reaction score
It not too late to start a build thread even though I've already been restoring the truck since sometime in November.
This is from the day I bought it. I installed the extra front bumper he gave me with the truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

LostX

Reaction score
So the truck is a 1996 K3500 with the Silverado trim. RPO codes show black paint, gray interior, 454 motor.
Some other notable RPO codes were keyless entry, roof console, bucket seats with center console, single rear wheel, sliding glass, power windows locks, roof markers, 6 way power seats, 4.10 rear, power mirrors, hydroboost brakes, leather wrapped steering wheel, etc.

Drive train is a vortec 454, 4l80e trans, borg warner 4401 transfer case, 14 bolt ff rear axle.

The suspension is sitting on a pro comp 6 in lift with rear blocks and add a leaf, with a 3 in body lift.

Last edited:

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Looks good! I really need a carpet kit for my 98. I'm liking the idea of rolling on bedliner for the floor in my 94 since it will be a future baja truck (I hope lol).

LostX

Reaction score
Looks good! I really need a carpet kit for my 98. I'm liking the idea of rolling on bedliner for the floor in my 94 since it will be a future baja truck (I hope lol).

I did that in my third gen trans am, gutted interior and applied roll on herculiner on every single surface of the interior, it's quite nice.

LostX

Reaction score
Had a little time today, I had a new lower valence lying around that I purchased several months ago. I had to modify it to work with the 3 in body lift. About 1 inch was cut from the bottom of the tow hook holes and filed down smooth. I also flipped the hooks to the top of the mount.

I guess you can get a peak at the new headlights, the truck got a new grille, markers, and lights all around.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Looks amazing! Personally I'd ditch the body lift, never been a fan of how much more frame shows after one's been installed.
Damn good score though! This is probably the dream truck for a majority of the members on here, I know I'd kill for a rig like this!