Looking for some audio help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also picked up some of this "speedwire" for my autodim/compass/temp mirror. Also looking for an overhead console. This stuff is normally used for stereo installs, but it was inexpensive and I thought would be perfect for this application. Probably a little overkill at 18ga wire, but I thought if I end up running anything that sends a little more current I'd be set.
You must be registered for see images attach

I wish I had some of that when I did my DIC install, that would have worked perfectly!

Also I like your idea of where you want to put your sub!

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish I had some of that when I did my DIC install, that would have worked perfectly!

Also I like your idea of where you want to put your sub!

I was reading your DIC install thread. Did you ever figure out how to get all of the parameters to show? Such as fuel level, etc?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the RANGE mode to work the Fuel level sender has to go thru the computer, on 96-97 trucks it doesn't run thru the computer, thats why the RANGE mode don't work.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I have read/heard it does run thru the computer but I'm not 100% sure on that.....

Last edited:

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It would be cool to glass in an enclosure in that large rectangular area where the cubby is.

homerun

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the idea of under the seat it will be tucked away and clean that's what I plan on doing even if I have to get a custom made box

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Someone showed me a little amp/sub combo that is all one unit I think I've decided that I'm going to try out.