Looking for obs fog light brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooslowtahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't post in the classified so I'm here I'm trying to locate the fog light housing, bracket even heard them called buckets for the fog lights in the bumper of a 2000 tahoe z71 obs. Can Anyone point me in the right direction let me know. Thanks

Last edited:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
You need 20 more posts and mod approval to post in classifieds. Posting outside of them with posts like this is not a good idea.

Sent from the middle of nowhere

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
You need 20 more posts and mod approval to post in classifieds. Posting outside of them with posts like this is not a good idea.

I didn't know you needed mod approval. I thought it was just post count. Would I get in trouble for answering the question?

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I didn't know you needed mod approval. I thought it was just post count. Would I get in trouble for answering the question?

I remember mod approval being mentioned when someone hit their 50. Basically it prevents scamming...so yea there is a risk of getting in trouble

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I remember mod approval being mentioned when someone hit their 50. Basically it prevents scamming...so yea there is a risk of getting in trouble

glad you said something. I was about to answer.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
could he edit asking for a place to find one? not necessarily asking to buy from a member?

tooslowtahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I really didn't mean to break the rules, I understand they are in place for a reason. 20 more post might take awhile for me and the parts I'm looking for seem to become harder and harder to find so I thought I would just put it out there just in case. Again no harm intended.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well I really didn't mean to break the rules, I understand they are in place for a reason. 20 more post might take awhile for me and the parts I'm looking for seem to become harder and harder to find so I thought I would just put it out there just in case. Again no harm intended.

Good way to build your posts is the chat thread...get 20 in one hour lol