Looking at a 94 k2500 eclb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sketch

Diesel Owner
Reaction score
Looking at a 1994 k2500 6.5ltd today. Extended cab long box burgandy with silver rockers. Little rust if any at all, paint and interior are in amazing shape. Interior color is grey. Price is right and i am probavly going to buy it. It is the mechanical injection to. That's what everyone is telling me to get. Will post pics later today. Especially if i have a new ride tonight.
But for now here is a teaser. Paint is off because he hit a deer a couple years ago.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from the Trailerhood..

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How many miles...depending on the price and miles I'd buy it..looks good though..

Tapatapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
1994 should be electronic injection, first year for it. It would only be mechanical if someone converted it. I'm no 6.5TD expert but I do know 1994 is electronic.

I'm sitting on a whole box full of parts including a rebuilt DB2 pump (mechanical), 1993 engine harness, the injector hard lines, regular style throttle pedal, cable bracket, yada yada yada for converting an electronic to a mechanical setup.

Richard

Sketch

Diesel Owner
Reaction score
They are only asking 3k for it and its got 230k on the clock. Rebuilt tranny new turbo and injectors and other crap going to look at it today. Going to bring it home if it runs good. Goint to go over it with a fine tooth comb.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are only asking 3k for it and its got 230k on the clock. Rebuilt tranny new turbo and injectors and other crap going to look at it today. Going to bring it home if it runs good. Goint to go over it with a fine tooth comb.

That seems like a good price to me..I don't deal allot with older diesels..long as it runs and drives ..

Tapatapatalk

Sketch

Diesel Owner
Reaction score
Pictures hide a lot i understand but from the pictures i have seen the truck is in near immaculate condition and the exterior looks close to the same

Sketch

Diesel Owner
Reaction score
Seeing it at 530. If all goes well, Probably brining it home this afternoon and/or tomorow.