Look at what rolled in the shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Used to drive new cars off the train, back in '78-'79. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
There was a guy there that owned a GM dealership. Got it from his Dad.
1956, his dad bought a Corvette & put it in the showroom. The next year, he bought 2. One for the showroom, the other was warehoused. After a year, the showroom 'Vette was put into the warehouse beside the other one. His son carried on the tradition. In '78, he bought 4. 2, 25th anniversary editions, & 2, Pace Cars. He drove 'em off the rail-car himself, after we had unhooked 'em. We weren't even allowed to sit in them.
From what I understand, the grandson now has the dealership, & carries on what his Father & Grandfather started.
Somewhere in North-central Alberta, there is a warehouse with two of almost every year of Corvette made. All with less than 10 original miles.
That's Crazy! They better have a seriously high-tech security system on that warehouse! Some day that warehouse is going to be worth an incredible amount of money! It already is!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
only bad thing about this truck is that letting them sit is just as bad as driving them a million miles, everything rots and gets worn out, given the body might not rust and all but its still not good for them