Look at what rolled in the shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whats the deal with the aftermarket radio? Thats throwing me off a bit. Why would you replace it if the original worked fine, and with only 1300 miles why would you replace it. Not saying its not legit just a little weird.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Whats the deal with the aftermarket radio? Thats throwing me off a bit. Why would you replace it if the original worked fine, and with only 1300 miles why would you replace it. Not saying its not legit just a little weird.

Threw me off too. Just a little strange that he decided to put a radio in it as soon as he started driving it.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow that thing is awesome. Surprised someone would do that with a gm400 pickup. I mean I can understand a real nice car or something but not a pickup.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive always thought this would be awesome to do, go buy a brand new truck, drive an older junk truck around for about 20 years and then one day pull the new low milage truck out and just start driving it, would be the lowest millaged best condition one on the road

ChevyBoy13

Reaction score
That's a great truck to do an impressive street build. Mileage is awesome. My grandpas '86 Caprice Classic has 45,500 on the clock, he's the original owner. It is his 'Sunday' car. :pimp:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Used to drive new cars off the train, back in '78-'79. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
There was a guy there that owned a GM dealership. Got it from his Dad.
1956, his dad bought a Corvette & put it in the showroom. The next year, he bought 2. One for the showroom, the other was warehoused. After a year, the showroom 'Vette was put into the warehouse beside the other one. His son carried on the tradition. In '78, he bought 4. 2, 25th anniversary editions, & 2, Pace Cars. He drove 'em off the rail-car himself, after we had unhooked 'em. We weren't even allowed to sit in them.
From what I understand, the grandson now has the dealership, & carries on what his Father & Grandfather started.
Somewhere in North-central Alberta, there is a warehouse with two of almost every year of Corvette made. All with less than 10 original miles.