LMFAO I CANT BREATHE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I disagree for one I'd kinda hope he shows up so j can show him what I think of people who hurt girls. 2. F man rule he deserves it. 3. I have no respect for a man who cheats on his wife

Do you honestly think the wife's version of the story, included in a truck ad, would be the whole and unbiased account of the situation?

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Do you honestly think the wife's version of the story, included in a truck ad, would be the whole and unbiased account of the situation?

It happens more than you think. Pissed off wife sells it for cheap instead of signing it over to him. People have taken some insane deals in cases like that. There's always two sides to the story, you just have to decide which one you want to believe. That area of VA doesn't have the best kind of people. I spent the first 7-8 years of my life there. Not many decent people there

Never know... Your tail pipe may be tighter ;)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yes it very well could be