LMFAO I CANT BREATHE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
She has the title in her name, but she doesn't know what year the truck is???

My dad bought my old truck and didn't know the year. It was an 81 but it was an 82 a couple of times and an 83 another. Then again, my dads not a very smart man. And, if the ad is real since I always end up posting bs ads, if she's getting revenge, she wouldn't really care to check what year. She's not far off anyways

Never know... Your tail pipe may be tighter ;)

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I'd stay far away from that whole nightmare.

Dude shows up while you're at his house alone with his vengeful wife that he got caught cheating on. "I'm not f'ing her, I'm just here buying your truck."

Plus I'd say that's a violation of Man Rule #2: Never Mess With A Man's Car.

I'd give no respect to someone who had acquired a toy that way.

And technically, it's her truck. He just worked on it and did what he wanted to it lol

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
And technically, it's her truck. He just worked on it and did what he wanted to it lol

You could be on to something. Maybe she paid for it all and it really is hers. Still personally, I'd stay away.

Right after I graduated high school a million years ago, one of my friends bought a motorcycle like that and the thing had a taint to it right up until he wrecked it.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
My dad bought my old truck and didn't know the year. It was an 81 but it was an 82 a couple of times and an 83 another. Then again, my dads not a very smart man. And, if the ad is real since I always end up posting bs ads, if she's getting revenge, she wouldn't really care to check what year. She's not far off anyways

She's off far enough, for it to be a completely different body style.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I really only posted it for the text part of the ad. I figured some people would get a kick out of it. I suspected it was a fake because she only had one picture. Just seeing if anyone thought the reason for selling, albeit fake, was funny

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'd stay far away from that whole nightmare.

Dude shows up while you're at his house alone with his vengeful wife that he got caught cheating on. "I'm not f'ing her, I'm just here buying your truck."

Plus I'd say that's a violation of Man Rule #2: Never Mess With A Man's Car.

I'd give no respect to someone who had acquired a toy that way.

I disagree for one I'd kinda hope he shows up so j can show him what I think of people who hurt girls. 2. F man rule he deserves it. 3. I have no respect for a man who cheats on his wife