little more lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok guys i have a 95 z71 with 10'' suspension 3'' body the truck sags in the front due to 200 pounds of steel i built the bumper out of.i was wondering if there was a way to lift the front maybe 3'' or so and it not have to be a tb turn. thanks

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i thought about 3500 bars because their the same price and they would hold that weight for alot longer i found some on gmpartsdirect.com for $454 shipped that bad?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
The bars from a 3/4 ton will work but it works best if you run them flipped and on opposite sides. Like driver front will be passenger rear and passenger front will be driver rear.

But to the op I bet your front end hates you already and I doubt this is gonna help anything at all.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
10 inch suspesnion lift I am going to assume with 13 inches of lift you are running at least 38-40's because if not it probably looks retarded. That big of a tire on a 1/2 ton ifs kills your front end. The only way to get 3 inches without cranking is going to be to get a 13 inch suspension lift instead of a 10 so there is the answer to your question because all this other talk about heavier bars still equates to some for of cranking.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok ill probably get some shorter lift blocks for the rear i have 5'' blocks ill move down to like a 3'' or 2.5'' i have a 10'' suspension with a 3'' body lift