lift spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bayou Bell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going to do suspension lift and it will consist of a lift spindle (if I can find a place to buy it) and rear blocks. I was looking at lift kits and there was one this way for 1,200 bucks and I know I can do it cheaper.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Do you even have any idea what you truly want to do with your truck? One moment you are talking about lowering it to the point it needs a notched chassis, next you are talking about setting it up pro touring style....now you are talking about lifting it high enough to clear 35s...whats next? Bagging it and making it look like a low rider? What about the caddy front end idea or the 6.0 LS swap? Hell you have yet to prove you are even a female as you claim.....

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

Bayou Bell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 different trucks here. My 2wd is a 92 and my z71 is a 98. and why should I have to prove Im who I say I am? I dont owe you or noone else here anything. I refuse to do that stupid request even though it would clear this up.

So if it dosent pretain to the question asked can we can we keep the drama down and stay on topic.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rough country 2wd 4" kit is $440.

http://www.roughcountry.com/chevy_2wd_88-98_4.html

You must have been looking at a 4wd kit at $1200. If you are wanting to lift your 4wd (I'm a little confused on which truck you want to do what with) then check out fsc there is a guy on there that has the best prices on the 4wd kits. Your still looking at about 1k for a 4wd kit though....

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I suppose you could do a knuckle lift but it'll push your front tires out if your gonna lift a 4x4 might as well save the coin for a full diff drop kit..... just look at bluex truck you'll agree :D

Sent from my static android

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Anyone got a link to the guy on fsc where I can look at his cheap lifts??? I locked myself out of my fsc account!! Doh't can't remeber password waiting on an email now.

Crewcab Steve.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Anyone got a link to the guy on fsc where I can look at his cheap lifts??? I locked myself out of my fsc account!! Doh't can't remeber password waiting on an email now.

Crewcab Steve.

Moot point since rcx does not make a lift for the 8 lug trucks.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone