Let's see those tinted windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
That makes 2 of us :lol: what's the sticker or ticket w.e on your windshield? Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

the yellow/gold sticker in the middle is a State Inspection sticker.. the last one she'll ever see. i'm putting antique plates on it in january, she'll be 25 and i won't have to have her inspected anymore

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
the yellow/gold sticker in the middle is a State Inspection sticker.. the last one she'll ever see. i'm putting antique plates on it in january, she'll be 25 and i won't have to have her inspected anymore

Haha crazy to see a gmt400 with antique plates!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Whatever the % is from the factory privacy glass option. Anybody know what it is?

And I don't know why I had an issue centering the truck when I took the pic, so don't ask. :lol:

You must be registered for see images attach

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Do the ebay kits work good? are they easy to install and do they fade?

Heck yeah. Fit PERFECTLY. I used to be pretty picky about tint, but I've used these kits several times. Cutting is what makes it a real pain. Every kit I've ever bought has been a perfect fit. The first kit I used was on a Tracker I bought to beat around in... That was 4 years ago. Buddy of mine still has it and the tint is still perfect.

anybody do the rear sliding windows on their pickup?

Hmm I did on my old truck, don't believe I have a picture of it though..

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
A lot of it depends on where you're from.
When I was younger and stupider I used to have 5% over my rear/side windows that already had factory tint, 5 on my fronts and something like 35% over my entire windshield. :badidea: The ext cab windows and rear might as well been painted black. I dunno how the heck I drove it like that lol

Since I Moved here to Texas I live in a place with yearly inspections... I'm not sure if my fronts are too dark, but I may end up having to rip it off the front two windows for inspection and then retint them lol

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the look of tints but here in NY, it seems the slightest little thing they can throw at you they will.