Let's see those tinted windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The police don't give you guys problem for running tints?

All depends where you live, I had the driver and pass doors done 35% then the rest 5% over the factory looked great even with your face to the window you could not see in, had zero issues for 2 years but I did it myself wasn't perfect so pulled it all off and having a shop redo it all so far just the fronts at 35%

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine are 35% on the front doors and 20% on top of the deep factory tint. Only stopped once for the tint.
You must be registered for see images

With the sun strip,
You must be registered for see images

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Eyebrow: 11" @ 5%
Doors: 5%
Rear window: 2 layers of 5%

You must be registered for see images attach

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Front, back and sides in 35%

Used to run 5% but here in the Tri State area these cops all have new handy dandy light meters.............And yes they use the shiat out of them!!!!

http://youtu.be/hOgyKbS2ynU
They even have there own cop show.......

Last edited:

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
5% on the back, 18% on the front two

What?

Reaction score
Necro-bump but still useful for this tint thread.

3% Tint.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

2nd 3% Tint.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The side window tint are unknown but it's pretty light(came with the truck like that), probably 50% or so, I've had 35% and it definitely was bit darker than that.

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Since you brought it back... :)

Mine with factory tinted windows, don't know %. I wish it was 5% tho so I might get that done...
I'm also putting on an eyebrow, solid black, hoping it will help with the blinding sun a little. It's illigal to have any tint at all on the windshield and front windows here (eyebrow is okay) for safety reasons (you need to be able to have eyecontact with other drivers when needed). This time a year tho the sun is so low and blinds you it's impossible to see anything while driving but apperently that is not important...

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since you brought it back... :)

Mine with factory tinted windows, don't know %. I wish it was 5% tho so I might get that done...
I'm also putting on an eyebrow, solid black, hoping it will help with the blinding sun a little. It's illigal to have any tint at all on the windshield and front windows here (eyebrow is okay) for safety reasons (you need to be able to have eyecontact with other drivers when needed). This time a year tho the sun is so low and blinds you it's impossible to see anything while driving but apperently that is not important...

Factory tint on your rear windows is ~20%. If you want 5%, throw on a layer of 20% and you'll be ~4%.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

5% front

Factory rear