Lester622 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
This is a sick build. Looked great static can't wait to see it bagged. Oh and I'm stealing that gauge idea in the console.
You ok with that? I need a place to mount 2 wide band o2 gauges.

Crewcab Steve

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is a sick build. Looked great static can't wait to see it bagged. Oh and I'm stealing that gauge idea in the console.
You ok with that? I need a place to mount 2 wide band o2 gauges.

Crewcab Steve

Fine with me, let me know if you need any help with it. Pretty easy to do hardest part is getting the 2 even.

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, always wondered and never asked..lol Finally caught someone while there doing it :)
Going back same colors or changing it up?

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A little progess but not much, Im going to build this frame and set my body on it that way I can keep my truck movable. Still need to pull the cab off but not looking forward to that. Also made up my mind that im going to stock floor body drop it since im this far.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Also debating on running a fuel cell or keeping the stock fuel tank

Reaction score
Dont think stock tank will fit in its factory location on a stock floor, a fuel cell or even a blazer gas tank out back may make life a lot easier for ya. My tank is barely above the bottom of the frame, and touches my cab floor. And im a traditional body drop... Fuel cell would look killer :)