LEDs in taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am wondering what Leds people are putting in their taillights/turn signals/reverse lights with the stock housings? Or is there a housing that people are putting in their truck that looks stock but has leds built in? Also on a different note, how much power wire and ground wire do I need for the BIG 3 mod?

Thanks

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
im assuming mean green will chime in soon, but either him or mobs or any of the hyperled's crew could help you out on here. it has been done. i do believe the led ebay tails are already set up for leds. as for the big three mod you just have a single battery?

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All I have for now is one optima red top, but looking into getting another one at the same time of the upgrade

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Regular plug in type led bulbs do not work right in our trucks because of the brake and runing lights working together.the bulbs did not work right with my truck

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can someone measure exactly how much of each I need? I can't measure my truck or ask my dad to measure it because its with him and this is his birthday present.