Led turn signal problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I installed led turn signals, replaced 2 flashers inside cab with "led compatible" ep28 and ep36. When my lights are off they work normal, with my head lights on the Amber turn signals stay illuminated and only corner lights flash. Also with the lights on the turn signal indicators stay dimly lit

Here is what it looks like with the headlights on
You must be registered for see images attach

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had this same issue. You have to make sure you have the bulb oriented correctly in the socket. If you look at that bulb end you will see that the two pins are at different Heights. You might need to rotate the bulb ends 180 degrees and the twist to lock them in.

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow I feel dumb lol they work now, but they aren't as bright. Should they be dimmer than what the pic shows?

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha, I did too. They should be dimmed when the running lights are on. That pic looks like it is lighting the running+turn so it is very bright. Turn your hazards on and see if you see the second stage brighten to the level you expect to distinguish between running and running+flashing

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aaand, just like that, everything works properly. Thanks.