Led Tails??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah man ebay does NOT = junk what so ever but they do sell alot of crap on ebay. Just for example my halo headlights are from ebay they're almost a decade, yes a decade, old...Halo's still work, and 0 problems or leaks. Point is just figure out what ya want and then you can find it on ebay for killer deal. I dunno what they're called but they look alot like stock tails mostly red with a clear reverse spot and those are very popular and seem to be good tails for the most part IMO

Also as far as actual LEDs go I had terrible experiences with superbright lots of complaints of LEDz burning out after a month. Hell I ordered 6 for my cluster. Only 2 worked. I order through a forum member (from gmfs) but he's great and his lights are TOP shelf. Plus you can tell him exactly what you want and he'll get it. I've been goin through him lately and I'm very pleased. Superbright can get confusing real quick to figure out exactly what you want vs. him I just tell him and he makes it happen.

As far as actual LEDs for the tails I've heard the actual brake lights are a waste but if the new tails don't come with LEDs for the reverse I've heard actual LED reverse lights are worth the coin.

Also, another thing I've found a lot of forum members don't know about is switchbacks. Simply youtube search switchback turn signals....They make these for our parking lights up front. You're welcome.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for all the info!!! Ya I know not all ebay stuffs junk... just happens to be that all the ebay parts I happen to get are...

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is what the first set of L.E.D tail lights, posted look like on my truck, just so you know.
You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I would love those if the reverse light didn't stick out from the rest of the light.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
That's why I like them. They are basically the only ones they sell besides the one with the huge reverse light strip at the bottom. These are kinda "Escaladish" since they stick out.

You must be registered for see images

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score

Also, another thing I've found a lot of forum members don't know about is switchbacks. Simply youtube search switchback turn signals....They make these for our parking lights up front. You're welcome.

What all is required to put switch backs on our trucks? They look really neat.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Just the bulbs. 1157 for the front turn signals. But you need to wire in resistors OR get an LED-compatible flasher or you will have hyperflash.

So the bulbs can make it go from white to amber alternating?