LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
The LEDs with PWM options built in will dim yes, they usually have 3-4 stages of brightness.

AceH

Reaction score
Those T10S-TW twistlocks are not the correct twistlocks for our trucks. They're not designed correctly and the contacts go past the copper contact paths when twisted to lock. They're correct for 09-12 Chinese military jeeps built by Chrysler.

I'm surprised you didn't get (6) 74-x bulbs for your hvac, (4) in one color and (2) in another.

Remember to post pics when you get them installed....also, that $25 s/h to canada is BS, it shouldn't have cost more than 5-10 bucks to ship to you.
6 for hvac? And why 2 different colors? And I had a guy say he used those twist locks and they worked. As far as the 20 dollar shipping it was bs but less bs then the 43 dollars I had to pay for duty threw customs! For that list of parts I ended up paying 120-130 dollars and that will really suck if the twist locks don't work!

AceH

Reaction score
So does anyone know which rigid loop festoon bulbs work in the map lights on either side of the dome. And I pulled the covers off my lights in my 07 silverado and it uses 4 festoon bulbs but the one I used in my dome of my 95 is the right length but the ends aren't thick enough. I'm not sure which festoons they use if anyone knows that would be great.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
As far as I know, the rigid loops for all our stock map lights are 42mm x 10mm....our's use squared rigid loop ends, most aftermarket is round ends....so it requires some bending of the wire to make them fit.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DRL indicator is a 194, but if you're going to replace a bad bulb, you'll need a twist lock for it. It's one of those that's wired to the twist lock.