LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Booya! I made a break through. Sylvania 74LL bulbs fit perfectly. They have a slightly longer shank than the stock bulbs, so they fit without causing the small twist lock to bulge. I tried using a t1.5 LED, but it was a tight fit and I did not want to force it for fear of breaking the LED and my HVAC. LEDs may fit with some persuasion though.

Anyway, just thought I'd tell everyone for future reference.

78mc-bbc

Reaction score
So i got the LED's swapped into the cluster, the headlight switch and the hvac controls and they look good, the cluster does have some dimmer spots.
Before
You must be registered for see images attach

After

sorry about the blurry pics, camera phone and 35 degree weather
By question is there anything to change the bulbs on the 4x4 selector switch on the dash? the only thing that is lite up on mine is the orange indicator, the 4x2 or 4x4 lights dont work

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my LED's from MOBS installed. Great quality pieces & everything worked perfectly. I'm sure it would look better with cleared needles but I dont wanna mess with removing them & getting them back on right honestly. I should have looked at my 4x4 selector switch to see if there is a little socket like the headlight & door locks to change to green as well. Within the next couple weeks I'll have a new Pioneer deck with green LED illumination to match.

Speedo:

HVAC:

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
amazon has some good LEDs. you get 8 for 15bucks i used them in my dash and gauge pod. now i just need blue for my HVAC

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got my LED's from MOBS installed. Great quality pieces & everything worked perfectly. I'm sure it would look better with cleared needles but I dont wanna mess with removing them & getting them back on right honestly. I should have looked at my 4x4 selector switch to see if there is a little socket like the headlight & door locks to change to green as well. Within the next couple weeks I'll have a new Pioneer deck with green LED illumination to match.

Speedo:

HVAC:
The green look's awesome!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey Mr Draggin, been scrubbing any overhangs of fast food drivethrus lately? I gotcha something headed your way soon as it comes in........since you like white ;)

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
thanks for the great post it helped alot i installed mine today