led flasher relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
are any flasher relayscompatible with another mine is a wierd one and i cant find a led version, id like to not wire the load resisters but i may have to. also on my junction box i have the flasher relay and a relay looking thing next to it, what is it? truck in question is my 93 yukon.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Are you having Hyper Flash issues? I just got a Heavy Duty Flasher (under the dash) for mine, and I have full LED lighting, no HyperFlash for me!

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
yes i have hyper flash, mobs looked it up with me and there seems to be no available substitute he knows of or SBL knows of for my flasher its 49+ 31- and 49L i believe.

its a 3 prong.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
is my led substitute or the one in my truck? i can get you the numbers of the one in it now wether or not its the right flasher to begin with i havent the slightest clue.

got a link?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Think I paid something like $12.00 for it. Local parts guys. It's originally for a Cadillac. Stock for GM. Works of electrical pulses as opposed to resistance. Only prob with 'em is that they won't let you know that a bulb is burnt out. When this happens with a stock flasher, you get hyper flash, due to the lesser resistance load. The EP29 will flash as normal even with a burnt bulb.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
even if i did have a burnt out bulb id notice or a freind would and itd be quickly replaced. the only leds that go out are my lower front signals, the two inners are figity and i dont think they seat right in the housing so they occasionally go off.

will this work if i have my stock tails still? i have to find a spare set so i can send mine to MOBS for led conversion.