led bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
what size are they in window switch/airbag switch/cargo lamp switch/and headlight switch on my 98 and pics would be cool to thanxs guys

99 burbie

Reaction score
The replacement bulbs you are looking for are a 4mm neo4-x bulb in the color of your choice. You can find these bulbs at superbrightleds.com They have everything you are looking for! I did the headlight bulb swap in my burbie and it worked great! just remember if it doesn't work take it out and turn it a 180 degrees. Good luck.....

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
I used a 5 mm led with a resistor in the cargo light switch, it was pretty easy to do compared to the airbag switch, you have to carefully grind the airbag switch apart, then glue it back together after soldering. I used hot melt glue, but it didn't turn out that great, will have to grab another switch to modify. In both switches you need to be able to solder, the cargo light was fairly easy.

I haven't done the window switches, though when I get some free time I may tackle them.