LED Bulbs for interior lighting...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Sure it's here somewhere.. but I couldn't come across it
Wanna light the interior the **** up, thinking clears or green LED's..
anyone got some #s of bulbs that work? Much appreciated.. thanks

DefendHawaii

Reaction score
I got a buddy that sells complete kits for OBS. His stuff is super bright. Pm me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DefendHawaii

Reaction score
Yeah only place I have had any sort of luck was when I built LED bulbs into the back of my tv and I got those at Frys. The parts store charge like 12.00 for a single 6smd bulb which is way over priced. I got a full HID kit with relay harness and LEDs for every
Bulb in my vehicle including the license ones in back for under 110.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sthomasII

Reaction score
you won't find "good" LEDs if any at a parts store
i wont go out on alimb for quality but at my local autozone i picked up the 4 bulbs i needed for my 07 classic it cost me 20bux plus tax three years ago and they are still going strong.

also they carry a sylvania hyper white led bulb 9.99 that i use for the glovebox and ashtray on my 96 hoe and they are superbright.

wouldnt be my first option now but they had what i needed when i wanted them lol,in my hoe i replaced everylight with led this thing glows blue now and i love it best thing ive done to the truck so far.