kp 6 link pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can anyone drop some bed off, installed kp 6 link pics with cantilever set up.. and also what bags did you run with it? thinking very seriously about getting this underway before the summers up.

tried the search because I know I saw them on here before but "
Search Results for Query: kp 6 link
  1. The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: kp, 6"
so, its only showing recent posts.. even if its just a link to your build thread would be great.
thanks in advance.

Joe Hamilton

Reaction score
hope these help
You must be registered for see images attach

Joe Hamilton

Reaction score
i currently am running dominator bags... but they are a bit too tall.. not really necessary. slam specialties bags work perfect with this setup. about to order some for this.

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Perfect thank you very much, did you have to raise your gas tank, how does it ride, and would you use it again?

Joe Hamilton

Reaction score
yes.. to lay frame you need to raise the gas tank. rides very well. best bolt on rear kit out there in my experience. i ran two other style kits before this one... and this one perfroms the best and rides awesome!

Reaction score
KP makes awesome stuff, I have the 4 link and Watts link.. made my own rear part, and love it. Went from Slam Specialty SS7s to Airlift Dominators. I like the airlift bags more.. get awesome lift, which I definitely love since its bodied.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Im running RE8 on mine. They rub on the bar when fully deflated.
Mine also has a little different design. I got the kit when they first came out.