Kinda cool. Rust free WA truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdla140

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool truck, I wouldn't trust it at all. The centurion trucks are known for frame issues to begin with, and that frame is cracked at the back by the hitch. I wonder what its like where the frame was extended....

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Cool truck, I wouldn't trust it at all. The centurion trucks are known for frame issues to begin with, and that frame is cracked at the back by the hitch. I wonder what its like where the frame was extended....

It seems like a weird place for it to crack... looks like right behind a rear leaf spring hanger. Maybe the guy doing dump runs was pulling a trailer that was too heavy?

Troydairy

Reaction score
I see you guys posting they have issues. Friend has oem 2500 99 400 ccsb. Super cool. This one is 6 miles up the road and 3 doors dowb from my old place
Don't think ive ever seen it. Centri were cloth? Always assumed leather

jdla140

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It seems like a weird place for it to crack... looks like right behind a rear leaf spring hanger. Maybe the guy doing dump runs was pulling a trailer that was too heavy?

Either that or it was rear ended hard, and bent back into place.