K1500 in the UK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think for us over this side of the world it has to be RockAuto. Most of my orders arrive within a week of ordering them so service is better than anyone local!
Good to know. My step dad has a small block chevy powered Ford Pop, I usually send him home with a suitcase full of parts, but if they'll ship over there he won't have to wait.

WILLIAM HILL

Reaction score
Hi folks
As a first post I thought to show this little truck I got around a month ago. So far Im loving it even though it needs loads of tlc! It's a 92 Cheyenne with a few aftermarket bits.
Stock 5.7 but dual fuel being able to run on LPG which is much cheaper than gas here in the UK. I think the grill could be aftermarket but unsure.
I couldn't understand why it has an a/c system fitted in the engine bay and what looked like a standard blower setup in the cab with the vent controls under the steering column and no obvious a/c switch but then worked out that the old fashioned blower control also powered up the a/c compressor. Mysterious stuff!
Anyhow,Im sure there will be plenty questions being asked by me!
You must be registered for see images attach
Nice wheels ....... welcome !

Knightmare

Reaction score
I think for us over this side of the world it has to be RockAuto. Most of my orders arrive within a week of ordering them so service is better than anyone local!
1Aauto is cheeper and larger and has been around for longer if you look up any diy project you will see 1AAuto it’s a good second choice to have until it becomes your first choice give em a try