just ordered me some new taillights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you may not like them, my wife loves them(she picked them out) and I like them as well, since they match the parklights and headlights I'm going to buy as well as the corners I have to buy.

They were too good a deal to pass up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370363187607&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I was surfing late last night and everywhere for the same ones even that same company was like $39 or so shipped and when I seen $11 I was like WTF???!!! am I reading this right? Sure enough, so this morning I whipped out the ole visa and bought er!

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
not a bad deal on them.... but definitely not likin em lol... maybe if you nite shaded them, i think that owould help a lot!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea, now if i were going with smoked lights that be perfect. I actually had a hard time deciding on smoked or clear, and went clear. I really like my clear parklights and the tails match and so will the rest of the lights.

You guys forget I love chrome lol.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh lol yep, big chrome fan.

I got the stainless side molding for my truck and the fender trim is already on, clear parklights, headlights, gonna polis the wheels or get chrome ones, chrome mirrors gonna get later on, chrome door and tailgate handles, gotta buy them too, gonna get some stainless side steps and a bull bar like yours in stainless too.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I got the stainless side molding for my truck and the fender trim is already on, clear parklights, headlights, gonna polis the wheels or get chrome ones, chrome mirrors gonna get later on, chrome door and tailgate handles, gotta buy them too, gonna get some stainless side steps and a bull bar like yours in stainless too.

Are you being serious or not I can't really tell. Regardless it is your ride and even better that your wife likes the lights also. I would never do a light like that personally how ever different strokes for different folks.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Ill be honest with you man, I dont like them but i have seen worse. Good deal but there 10 bucks for a reason, be prepared to replace the taillight connector board multiple times.

And some tough love here...

Stainless side molding - ok on some colors
Fender trim arches - ok if they are the stock oem ones not the ones with a slight flare
clear parklights - ok
clear headlights - ok
chrome wheels - ok as long as not too blingy
chrome mirrors - no unless its a 88-94
chrome door/tailgate handles - no
side steps - no
bull bar- no

resist the temptation...

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
...be prepared to replace the taillight connector board multiple times.

As with all aftermarket replacement taillights I've ever bought (with the obvious exception of my Suburban's LEDs), I'm pretty sure that, especially considering the price, they will still use the stock boards.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As with all aftermarket replacement taillights I've ever bought (with the obvious exception of my Suburban's LEDs), I'm pretty sure that, especially considering the price, they will still use the stock boards.

ok yeah thats good. my brother bought like 30 buck stock tail full replacements made in like taiwan and they failed within a couple weeks