Junkyard score! (seats)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Junkyard score!

I'll update this thread with my junkyard finds...

wFinally found some seats after months of searching! 2000 Bonneville grey leather. They should have them out by weds, and hopefully i can get them in this weekend. I also got a set of seat brackets with the driver and passenger bracket cover things from a yukon, and a center console from a navigator i hope i can get in there somehow

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much fab work is involved to install?

from what i understand most older (80s-90s-00s) GM seats use the same basic bolt spacing pattern on the bottom of the seats. What i have is a bench, and i can use those two bench seat brackets for one seat. I got another set of brackets off a passenger seat from a tahoe. I believe all the gmt400s use the same brackets. Basically in my case i can use the two outer floor holes on each side and have to make two more for the inner brackets and thats all. Check out this thread, has info and PICS, which is super helpful!

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?796-88-98-Bucket-seat-alternatives

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A lot of gm vehicles use the same bolt spacing. I used seats from an astro van and then from a Bonneville in my truck that originally had a bench.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they are in surprisingly good shape, i've been looking at trashed seats for a few months now, i was almost shocked when i saw them, the car wasnt wrecked or anything, must've been drive-train related problem :shrug:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Someone else on the forum has a set of those seats in their truck. Dagen_1? Jmig? Can't remember. Might be in 'The stupid interior questions' thread. Or their build threads.