junk yard parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so today i found a denali and got the roof rack and found a skid plate too as well as snagged the bose amp. i lose some of the screws for the rack any idea if i can just get some from hardware store? also is tehre any market for the rack or amp i could snag the rear trim and door panels as well posibly

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would think so, take one with ya and match it up.

nice score by the sounds of it, maybe I need to have you snag me some 2500 torsion bars for my 88.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Like swims said, take a screw with you to the hardware store and they can match it up. Sounds like a nice score at the yard!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
What year model Denali? The '01+ like I have on my Tahoe below? If fastenal or the like can't hook you up let me know, I think I still have the bolts from when I got mine and I just used my bolts from my stock roof rack IIRC.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Which btw if you want to sell that thing without incurring eBay fees or dealing with CL, throw it up on tahoeyukonforum.com, they will snatch it up very fast. Are you on there? If not you should be.