ISO door courtesy light pigtail/ wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amsterdamned96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your gonna get real serious and have a lot of electric work. There are more detailed GM service manuals that electric only. Like this.
You must be registered for see images attach
I’ve never seen this manual, I own a ‘93 k3500 with fire-damaged wiring harness. Is there a thread anywhere I could find scans? if not, I’ll be scouring eBay.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I purchased the OE set, 4 manuals in total when I got my 93. I would check on eBay and the other book , used manual sellers. The OE service manuals do have the wire diagrams. If I was doing your project, that would be the one have.
It's spiral bound to lay flat. Like 11 x 17 approximately. As you can see if you expand the photos, those are connector views and the part numbers, Delphi / GM. Delphi electric was bought by Aptiv electric. Good luck.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I purchased the OE set, 4 manuals in total when I got my 93. I would check on eBay and the other book , used manual sellers. The OE service manuals do have the wire diagrams. If I was doing your project, that would be the one have.
It's spiral bound to lay flat. Like 11 x 17 approximately. As you can see if you expand the photos, those are connector views and the part numbers, Delphi / GM. Delphi electric was bought by Aptiv electric. Good luck.
Try Woody's Auto Literature, out of Minnesota. 507-271-0993, [email protected]

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your gonna get real serious and have a lot of electric work. There are more detailed GM service manuals that electric only. Like this.
I have a haynes. But damn where can i find that one ??

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do an eBay search , GM Electric Wire Diagrams. There are a few dork idiots that put the mechanical service manuals " one " and " two " as being the wire manuals ignore them. But there is always a few. Depending on year you need. There are a couple in the service manuals sticky above, take a look. :waytogo:

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found a set from a junker. Guy had the dash bezel and lower dash bezel in vehicle too but wouldn’t sell those. But gave away the courttesy light wiring . I offered cash for all of it but he never would giv me a price or let me offer. Lol.