Is this a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah thats a decent deal,the husky stuff works good for your basic work,impact gun is powerful enuff to brake most things loose,i have an older one of those i use here and there its held up in the 5 yrs i've had it

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
yeah thats a decent deal,the husky stuff works good for your basic work,impact gun is powerful enuff to brake most things loose,i have an older one of those i use here and there its held up in the 5 yrs i've had it

Alright man thanks for the input i might just have to pick up that set :)

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was looking at this today, too. You can't buy two of the pieces in it for the price of all 4. I don't need another impact, but I've been wanting a ratchet and a die grinder. I wonder how decent the spray gun is, too. Let me know if you get it and how you like it.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
I don't like Husky air tools but they are better than not having anything. I have a 3/8 Husky air ratchet and it has almost no torque and is LOUD. It is also bulky compared to others. I had a Husky air hammer but it was plain miserable to use, beats your hands more than it does whatever you are trying to break loose. If you keep them clean and oiled and most importantly keep your compressor dry then they'll be fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf