Is the zone lift a true 6"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
It's not a hard process. A team of 3-4 people can do it in 8 hours no prob. Assuming you don't have to do ball joints.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people have access to professional tools and a hoist. And they know what they're doing! :lol:

:flipthebird:

One person isn't doing that in 8 hrs. I think it's a stretch for 2 people to do it in that time.

Robert, no welding, but you do have to cut brackets off the frame, just like the RCX kit (also no welding). I think you can download the instructions from that link I posted.

Bigredz

Reaction score
Got an email back from Zone, they say the diff is dropped the full 6".
Thanks!, Thats great, so who is going to be the first to post measurements? lol

Some people have access to professional tools and a hoist. And they know what they're doing! :lol:
Its still not happening in 8 hrs, I dont care how much you know or what tools you have, unless you got a magic wand in your tool box! lol

:flipthebird:

One person isn't doing that in 8 hrs. I think it's a stretch for 2 people to do it in that time.

Robert, no welding, but you do have to cut brackets off the frame, just like the RCX kit (also no welding). I think you can download the instructions from that link I posted.

It usually takes me and another guy 12 hours to install the RCX kit and we have been installing lifts for nearly 10 years now. Im sure it can be done faster, but we dont rush it.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its still not happening in 8 hrs, I dont care how much you know or what tools you have, unless you got a magic wand in your tool box! lol

Im going to time myself when I get mine now, I hoped to do it in around 10-12 hours