Interior upgrade, Need some wiring help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthomas1337

Reaction score
So my passenger door was damaged, so I bought a 95+ door from a guy he told me the new door panels would not work with the 88-94 dash but when I put the door on It seemed to work ok except for where the dash meets the door panel. I am wondering will the driver side door panels from a 95+ also fit with the 88-94 dash? I don't really wanna take the time to switch back to my 88 door panel because of the trimming I have to do to the manual insert so that it will fit the door, and I am also thinking about doing the dash upgrade later. I would also like some information on how to run some wires into the power door so that I could roll the window up its been snowing here in North GA and I kinda need the window up till I can get a harness I wouldn't roll down with the damaged door anyway so I'm not to worried about rolling it up and down.

Matthomas1337

Reaction score
So here is a diagram that worked for me to at least get the window up. As far as the lock info I think those are positive and negative leads from the driver side cause when I touched them they locked and unlocked without depressing the switch. Sorry thats as far as i got with testing it out its cold here in North GA
You must be registered for see images attach