Interior colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marco00

Reaction score
I’m new to this website and I can’t quite figure out the system I know somewhere in here someone has talked about interior colors but I can’t find anything and if I do I loose the page after a few clicks so could someone show their blue and grey interiors off their 88-94 gmt400 and if they used any dye or rattle can to achieve said colors. I have blue as of now and I’m on the fence of changing to light grey or staying with the blue. Thanks!

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember the thread your talking about and im on the hunt for it now and if i find it ill post it back here. but im needing to find what blue SEM was used to match the ol' dark blue

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I rattle-canned WCJr's interior, and the carpet as well. It was originally a tan carpet. I will say to try and get a similar color carpet. I have to reapply the paint every so often. Comb, spray, dry... comb, spray, dry... etc.

Apologies for the dirty carpet in the pic.

You must be registered for see images attach