In search of 454SS seats. help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankieD61

The Stooge Called Slappy: Slappy'sAutoService
Reaction score
Wicked deal. Shipping might be a lot but those consoles are hard to find and those seats are electric with the brackets, too. Wow.

I got an extended cab console and had to cut it down to make it fit it looks great and worked out well..

Stowburb

Reaction score
Atkinson, IL is the location of those seats. I bet shipping kills the deal unless you really want them. I can message the dude and get some more photos. It’s 45 minutes from my place so I don’t have a problem checking them out. I currently have 4 sets of seats at my house.
I’m a Big rig truck driver and we have a few customers up around the Elk Grove Village area as well as heartland Wi. So I’m up in that area every few weeks so it’s possible that if you are close to that area, I could meet at a truck stop.

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not mine, but I see this guy posting OBS stuff all the time

Stowburb

Reaction score
Not mine, but I see this guy posting OBS stuff all the time

Your hats my Buddy Mike, I’ve bought several parts from him. He’s a good guy to do business with. He’s in tipp city Ohio. I meet him at a truck stop right down from his house when I get parts from him. Those SS seat he has actually belong to a friend of his. He sent me a bunch of pictures of them. They are really rough, have a few bolts rung off in the frame and the plastic covers are broken and some of them are missing. As well as no bases.
Mike has a decent set of bucket seats that have arm rests on both sides of the seat, but the bases are rusted up pretty bad. I haven’t decided if I’m gonna pull the trigger on them and try to fix them up or to keep looking for a better set. He’s looking for a set for me as well.

Super454

Reaction score
I’m looking for a set of Maroon bucket seats and console for my 91 454SS.
PO put a set of leather Conversion seats in it like you would find in a Mark III and they SUCK! I’m wanting to get my truck back as close to original as possible. If anyone has a set or a lead on a set I would GREATLY appreciate it!!
Thanks!
hello. I live in California. A seller here, just posted some really good original 454 seats in the maroon material. You will not find any better. He did not put a price on them. He is asking for offers. If I had to guess it would be north of 1k.

Stowburb

Reaction score
hello. I live in California. A seller here, just posted some really good original 454 seats in the maroon material. You will not find any better. He did not put a price on them. He is asking for offers. If I had to guess it would be north of 1k.

Stowburb

Reaction score
Those are the ones on EBay, they are nice looking in the pictures however they don’t appear to have all the side trim as well as the bases that bolt them to the floor. Would be nice if they had them and the Console.

Super454

Reaction score
His Instagram name is obs_parts he is local To me and I have bought from him.